Must Read: My Adventures with Sugar mummy (18+) Part 4 - Abiodun Lambaba Blog

Breaking

Advert

Sunday 8 July 2018

Must Read: My Adventures with Sugar mummy (18+) Part 4







Part 4




I engaged in a series of activities to keep my body fit in order to satisfy the woman… I started eating unripe plantain and managed to get teroboye, ponkiriyon and sobotone into my system.
I made use of my Vaseline well to ensure proper and efficient usage of the tool and also jogged around a couple of times not forgetting that I read how to satisfy older women articles too as if say na jamb I wan write…
The secretary of the church, bro teniolasmart kept sending me messages that pastor Edward wanted to specially see me out “aint get time for nobody”
Before I look left, look right, the D Day don knack…. I got the best dress I had and borrowed shoes from falconey and a good chain fromvizkiz…
A good wristwatch from fynestboi and dark shades from ryabcool completed my fatality combo…Ise yen!
We were to meet in one of the biggest and most expensive hotel in Ilorin….This women must be stinking rich oo…
I was quite scared to be sincere…na book my parents send me come here com read ooo God….
For fear of the woman being a ritualist, I slipped a small table knife in my back pocket in case she starts acting funny and making crazy chants…. My other fear is obesity…
I just pray I met the bone of my bone kinda of sugar mummy oo..so help me God….
In no time I landed at the hotel and straight to the reception…
It's about to go down..
More coming up keep your belt tight…..

















Thanks for reading, Pls share with your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Advert Here

PLACE YOUR AD HERE