YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF YOUR OWN WRITING STORY - Abiodun Lambaba Blog

Breaking

Advert

Sunday 1 July 2018

YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF YOUR OWN WRITING STORY





“You are the author of your life!” On stage was a well-known motivational speaker, and his message was, “Take charge of your life, and become a creator, rather than a victim.” I was inspired by his words and have successfully applied many of his ideas in my life. I created the life I wanted….or at least, thought I wanted.

Over time I began to see, deep down inside, I was actually not much happier than I had been before. I began to realize changing my life circumstances would not fulfill my heart’s deepest desire. I discovered what I really wanted was not just different life. Although I did not have the language to articulate it, what I really wanted was transformation rather than translation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Advert Here

PLACE YOUR AD HERE