LETTER TO EX | ENITAN - Abiodun Lambaba Blog

Breaking

Advert

Monday 30 March 2020

LETTER TO EX | ENITAN





After a meal of heartbreaking poetry
You crossed my path between the darkest hour of my nemesis
Telling me stories of love from the genesis
And how beautiful it feels to be found in it
You stitched my heart with a silver pin
And drove me into the world of fantasy
With the cherries of your heart and your beautiful kisses
I thought this was going to be everlasting
Not until you flipped my heart with your infidelity
Leaving tears on my face like an accused culprit
Without no remorse or feels.

Thank you for everything
Thank you for leaving me
Anytime my heart beats
I'll always remember you as the captain that sank my ship
For a piece of penury.


©Enitan Bello
💔💔💔💔💔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Advert Here

PLACE YOUR AD HERE