SILENCE | A POEM BY ALFFY - Abiodun Lambaba Blog

Breaking

Advert

Monday 24 December 2018

SILENCE | A POEM BY ALFFY



Image result for image of silence




In my silence
Have got a lens
To view above the fence
Deduce the life of a gent
Demystify to me voicelessness
                      
In my silence
The subtle voice in essence
Unanswered questions in my silence
Not of a fool
But that which makes me full.

Have learnt it from the talkative
Silence
Triggers me to be creative
Makes me initiative
Listen to the obscure voice of my silence.

In the midst of voice
Without voice
The deepest part of my thought
Knots
Silence


                                                                                         

ABOUT THE POET

Alfred Oluwatoyosi Adebola is a student of Kwara State University, department of English and Literary Studies. He’s a poet, playwright as well as a motivational speaker.
Follow him on IG @alffy_tye Facebook @alffyquotes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Advert Here

PLACE YOUR AD HERE