UNTO YOU WE COME | A POEM BY BOLATONIC - Abiodun Lambaba Blog

Breaking

Advert

Thursday 2 April 2020

UNTO YOU WE COME | A POEM BY BOLATONIC




Our sins are more than words
Our crimes greater than Lords
But our good is smaller than ball

We forget the one that is higher
Our lives are have gone haywire
In search for the antidote of distemper

A single drop is sent to the world
Shattered our lives and the Lords
Yet, the powerful is to suffer

I look at the drops of rain
I see the moving of the sky
I hear the grumbling of the cloud

I ask myself, is this the end?
The relationship with people is torn
The meeting with God is stopped

I say it loud to people today
The pandemic dropping like rains
If it touches my forehead on the race

Pray for my soul to be with grace
Wish for the world to be a new place
Where we can have time for Almighty of grace

War did not claim such lives
Bomb did not kill such souls
Only a drop could achieve such aims

From You, we come our High Lord
Unto You we return when its down gone
Unto we come with our lost souls.


© JIMOH, Rasheed Bolaji

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Advert Here

PLACE YOUR AD HERE