I STILL LOVE YOU | MODUPEOLUWA - Abiodun Lambaba Blog

Breaking

Advert

Thursday 9 July 2020

I STILL LOVE YOU | MODUPEOLUWA






Why does everywhere smell like you
I burnt all your pictures 
But memories  of you stick to the walls of my room
Every night I scream silently hugging  my pillow 
Checking my phone constantly if there can be a text from you
I thought  you only left me
But I was wrong coz my heart left with you

Now, I have lost focus
For every day I go crazy about you
When I get on a bus, I see us sitting at the back seat 
Fighting  over who would sit beside  the window
And when I pass by the ice-cream shop
I'll see us walking out while laughing
It's hard to move on coz everywhere  reminds me of you

I fake like I don't love you anymore 
But my  emotions  keep going against me
I don't care  to know if u have moved on
But my heart ache to have a glimpse  of you 
I secretly  wish that  I could see you just once
 maybe we could sort things out
And give our love another chance

I can't keep my mind off you
The thought of you being with another girl kills me
The affection, care and all aren't meant for another girl
Call me selfish but I don't care
Though I hate to admit it 
But  all I want is to be with you
Because I still love you


©Modupeoluwa

1 comment:

  1. Nice one....AWwn think i am the modupeoluwa cause that my name,just kidding tho but still Kudos to you

    ReplyDelete

Place Your Advert Here

PLACE YOUR AD HERE