SUDDEN CHANGE | DR MILLZ - Abiodun Lambaba Blog

Breaking

Advert

Tuesday 27 April 2021

SUDDEN CHANGE | DR MILLZ

 






Alas! the sun that  acorches

  breaks the yoke of an egg

listening to the rhythm of the rain

making today a Morn day for me to morn my day


Yeah, 90 days, and few seconds, counting graciously like a mile

Silence in the air since the graveyard decides to, despite the old man fixing his silencer with a great motive of working on a Monday


Lol! be it the case,

let me render some free lines in your absence

since I chose to cherish your absence than your presence

no one knows tomorrow but then today is a monday making tomorrow a tools day.

sweet you are like a honeymoon

Plucking every one will wish to do with you when caught 

understatement will I say a Captivated merry you for making me realise the bitter truth at the courageous moment.

Well,  I wish to say I miss you but then I missed you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Advert Here

PLACE YOUR AD HERE