I STILL LOVE YOU | BELLO MORAYO - Abiodun Lambaba Blog

Breaking

Advert

Thursday 9 July 2020

I STILL LOVE YOU | BELLO MORAYO






Going through the memory lane  
As I remember lots of lovely scenarios
Lots of lovely moments, flashing back to mind
Moment of love, care, affections and everything I could think of
Moments when your lovely voice wakes me up, from my moody mood

Taking me through the journey of true love
As my heart is totally caputured by your love
My heart races, anytime I feel you gazing 
Your kiss is like a mint that heal all ills
Sentencing me to live imprisonment of true love, and I never want to be freed

Trials and challenges, arising like a thunderstorm
Events that shakes the foundation of true love 
Situations that hit so hard, as if the building of love is gonna collapse
Tides arising against the boat of love
Everything just leaving me speechless


The challenges of life are not there to make us bitter, but better
Your promises and acts of true love still makes me shiver
Bringing a radiant hope to my confused soul
Although the fire of love may go a little dimmer
But I still love you


©Morayo cares 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Advert Here

PLACE YOUR AD HERE