I STILL LOVE YOU | HAYPEN - Abiodun Lambaba Blog

Breaking

Advert

Thursday 9 July 2020

I STILL LOVE YOU | HAYPEN







My mind in one place and my heart in another
Could it be fixed?
Am I wrong to still think like this?
I love you after all this time
I still love you
It's always been you
It was you yesterday
It was you today
And it will be you tomorrow
For the rest of my life
It will be you
I'm holding onto the good memories and blocking out the bad
You have a piece of my heart that I'll never get back
How can I hate you, but still love you?
I can't construe these emotions
Just to say I love you never seems enough
I've said it so many times
I am afraid you won't understand what I really mean when I say it
How can so much feeling, so much adoration possibly fit into those four letter words
But until I find some other way of saying what I feel, then "I love you" will have to do
I love you enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what length of time it's for and regardless the distance
Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worse of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple and to never give up on us
Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need or want me, and never, ever want to leave you.
I love you


©haypen✍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Advert Here

PLACE YOUR AD HERE