I STILL LOVE YOU | WHAYZEMAN - Abiodun Lambaba Blog

Breaking

Advert

Thursday 9 July 2020

I STILL LOVE YOU | WHAYZEMAN






 Ayanfẹ̀ mi, I believe that-
 The sun in the sky is old enough to  understand my feeling.
 Even my shadow at night listen very fast to my heart.

 I have wronged you, Yes I admit !
 But, you turning the moon away from me at night-
 Isn't good enough for my health.
 I have once said that I regret meeting you.

 Not anymore, that was then, 
 for I have been a fool to the full.
 My heart has been in detention for years since our departure.
 And my soul never cease to hear.

 My heart, body and soul missed you.
 Years are gone, dead and buried. 
 Let's start a new innovation of life.
 For I still love you.

 My words may look weary and tattered.
 But trust me,but not my words.
 All my words are gorgeously beautiful with truth. 
 Here I'm on wandering and losing it all.

 Let me plummet unto the world, 
 In words with thousand phrases 
 That I still love you and no one else.
 Hold me tight & never let me go.


 Luqmaan A. waarith Akinkunmi
 Whayzeman®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Advert Here

PLACE YOUR AD HERE