SECRET OF MY LOVE | OLA.J - Abiodun Lambaba Blog

Breaking

Advert

Wednesday 28 April 2021

SECRET OF MY LOVE | OLA.J





I've seen you in your black shadows

Putting on the shady mask right behind the window

Running off to an unknown destination


Where do you run to, why do you run?

Where are you hiding, why do you hide?

What have you done, what was your crime? 


Why did you laugh so hard then cry? 

Why did you talk so much yet silent? 

Why did you say you love me but still hates me?

Why is your embrace so warm but your heart cold?

Why did you put up a show without an act?

What are you hiding, why do you hide it?


Dearest, if ever you need a soul to talk to

I am here

If ever you need a listening ear

I am here

If ever you want a heart that so care

I am forever here--

Standing still, waiting to love you enough 

And that my dear, is the secret of my love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Your Advert Here

PLACE YOUR AD HERE